Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Blogging Begins!!

Well, I have joined the blogging world! I can't say I will update this as often as I would like to, but I'm definitely going to do my best! It seems like time is just flying by and now that Jackson is here, I want to cherish and remember every.little.thing that happens in our life. It will all just go wayyyyy too quickly. So, this blog is my new journal. I found a great website that turns your blog into a book.....so at the end of the year I can print out our family blog. When Sam and I are old and gray we can look back at these years and actually have a journal with photos of what was going on in our life! So even if this blog only has one reader (hi mom! just kidding...) in it's lifetime, I know I'll be glad I took the time to write down and document the memories. Now we just need to go do exciting things so I actually have something about which to write! That's it for now...hopefully I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment